Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 10 2010 Kerin practise data

The first Kerin practise session for the season was the brainchild of Lance Woodbury and Joe Brennan. It was a very successful day, and all of us left the track with some new skills and a total of six kerin efforts consisting of five laps per kerin. There were about 20 riders for the event. First off was the flying 200 meter to group riders based on their times, above is a sampling of the times, it was cool and windy today at the track. Below is a Garmin profile of my flying 200 meter in a 92 inch gear.


Below are the Garmin speed profiles for my six kerin efforts, on the sixth effort I ran out of juice and dropped out with one lap to go. Basically efforts took place with about 20 minutes rest in between. But still my heart rate didn't want to come down, need to work on my endurance over the winter.

KERIN EFFORT #1

KERIN EFFORT #2

KERIN EFFORT #3
KERIN EFFORT #4
KERIN EFFORT #5
KERIN EFFORT #6

No comments: